Orthodontic Issues Which Can Be Cured by Invisalign
Invisalign is a form of transparent aligner that is most commonly used for orthodontic treatment. The aligner is manufactured from an adjustable thermoplastic material named SmartTrack. In our previous blog, we have explained about Invisalign treatment in Fredericksburg to straighten your teeth without disturbing your social life. However, invisalign is not fully invisible. But it is indeed very less noticeable than traditional metal braces.
What Kind of Dental Issues Can Be Corrected by Using Invisalign in Dumfries?
- Overcrowded teeth
- Gap teeth
- Bite issues such as overbite, open bite, underbite, and crossbite
Invisalign: Is It Effective?
As some research studies show, Invisalign is more effective than other types of transparent aligners.
It Is Also Observed That the Aligners Can Treat Various Issues Such As:
- A crowded tooth is a condition that arises from a lack of space in the dental chamber
- Overbite is also another dental condition that an orthodontist can solve. It happens when a person’s upper teeth overlap with the lower teeth. It can cause several problems and is extremely uncomfortable
- Underbite happens when there is an overlap between lower teeth and upper teeth
- Invisalign in Dumfries can treat crossbite occurs due to the misaligned structure of the teeth
- Gap teeth are issues concerning spacing between the teeth
- Open bite causes problems when there is misalignment between upper and lower teeth
Pros of Invisalign
- It enhances the dental aesthetic
- It is easily removable and flexible
- You can easily take care of your oral hygiene and periodontal health
- It can reduce the chances of potential problems that usually arise from traditional metal braces
Cons of Invisalign
- In order to obtain a fruitful outcome, Invisalign needs to be worn for twenty to twenty-two hours in a single day
- It is not effective for severe complex dental issues and orthodontist in Dumfries can suggest a better treatment
- While consuming food or drinking water you will need to remove the device. If not, the Invisalign will get contaminated with germs and cause dental cavities and other issues
- After removing aligners you will experience tooth soreness so you must choose your food very wisely
Invisalign treatment is relatively costly to avail and often do not get dental insurance support. Before hand picking the clinic and the dental practitioner you must consult with your dentist.
Which Is the Finest Dentist Office Near Me Dumfries?
If you are looking forward to finding a dentist near me Dumfries for reliable general and cosmetic dentistry solutions or for emergency dental care, you can approach Dr. Hayat Najafe and his team at the Fredericksburg and Montclair Family Dentistry. Dr. Hayat Najafe has years of experience and expertise in dentistry and has served many families in the locality for many years. To avail more information about our services and dental procedures or to book an emergency consultation please contact us at 703-441-2044 right away.