What To Anticipate When It Comes to Affixing Dental Implants in Fredericksburg
Are you on the verge of getting ready for your dental implant? We're sure you would have several questions about how the procedure would be and what you must expect during the course of your treatment. Here we have discussed all about dental implants in Fredericksburg: types, procedures, and cost.
If you're living in Fredericksburg and looking for the right place to get dental implants, visit Fredericksburg and Montclair Dentistry Family Dentistry.
The field of cosmetic dentistry has grown by leaps and bounds in the last few decades. Cosmetic dentists have also found out that several patients today prefer dental implants in Fredericksburg over other dental procedures like dentures, crowns and bridges.
Dental implant treatment is the process by which a fixture is fused along with your jawbone. During this process, the dental implant is anchored into your jaw and looks just like your natural teeth. They are much stronger than dentures and bridges and provide great support to your teeth. You might ask us how dental implant surgery in Fredericksburg takes place? Well, here are the steps that are involved in dental implant surgery.
3 Important Steps of Dental Implants Treatment in Fredericksburg:
- 1. Initial Evaluation:
- At this stage, your dentist will undertake an initial examination and understand the strength of your teeth and jawbone. Once the examination is completed, the dentist has fully understood your oral health condition. The dentist will then discuss your oral conditions and suggest dental implant treatment.
- 2. Tooth Extraction, Insertion and Grafting:
- During the treatment, the extraction and insertion take place at the same time. Once the patient is given local anesthesia, it makes the patient numb. The tooth is then extracted with a little pressure and at times it can lead to minimal pain. If your jawbone is strong and thick, there is no extra jawbone added. In case the patient undertakes bone grafting, your dentist will add the implant and it fuses along with your natural gums.
- 3. Abutment and Permanent Crown:
- After the implant becomes stable, the abutment is placed onto the implant to tighten it and make it immovable. Once your gum heals completely, your dentist will make your artificial tooth or crown and give you a choice to either have a permanent or removable implant.
Are You Ready To Get Your Dental Implants in Fredericksburg?
Now that you know the process involved in getting your dental implants Treatment in Fredericksburg, it's your time to decide. If you are looking for the right place to get your dental implants or any other dental services visit Fredericksburg and Montclair Dentistry Family Dentistry. Where Dr. Mazin Farah and Dr. Hayat Najafe practices today! For more information call us at 540-548-8878 and schedule an appointment today.