DEXIS Platinum Sensor
Digital radiography has enhanced the way dentists practice their dental work. Advancements made in dental technology has allowed the patients to receive the treatment with less pain and in a much safer way. Dental X-rays can assist the dentists to inspect the problems associated with the teeth and gums, which otherwise could make the dentist's job difficult to evaluate with an oral exam.
Digital radiography reduces the radiation exposure by up to 80 percent when compared to conventional dental X-rays (which makes use of film). Advancement made in dentistry over the years has led to a number of safety measures. Even within the industry, new dental technology such as DEXIS Platinum Sensor takes the digital radiography to a new level of functionality and convenience. With advanced imaging capabilities, DEXIS Platinum Sensor captures detailed and crisp images to make the practice management easier.
DEXIS Platinum Sensor - A new image capture technology
DEXIS Platinum Sensor has improved its sensor housing to maximize the comfort of patients. With new image capture and processing technology, DEXIS Platinum Sensor is truly simple to usewith gold-plated USB plug, and don't need any docking station or adapter. Combining all the complex technology into a tiny sensor is a remarkable achievement by DEXIS Platinum Sensor.
The quality of an image is an essential feature when it comes to digital x-ray. And with DEXIS Platinum Sensor you can obtain the best image quality that is extremely sharp, clear and detailed when compared to other sensors. The details available from a quality image can help a dentist know the exact cause of the dental problem.
Uniquely designed for comfort and efficiency, DEXIS Platinum Sensor can easily and comfortably fit in a patient's mouth which helps the clinician to move the device efficiently and get more accurate details.
Benefits of DEXIS Platinum Sensor
- With new integrated image capture and processing technology, the DEXIS Platinum Sensor allows true “plug-n-ray” connectivity via a direct, gold-plated USB plug and does not require an adapter or docking station.
- Featuring PureImage™ technology, the sensor combines a cesium iodide scintillator with fiber optics and a high-resolution CMOS sensor to produce crisp and highly detailed 2.2-megapixel images.
- The Perfect Size™ sensor is suitable for all vertical and horizontal bitewings, and all periapical, eliminating the need to use multiple sensors of multiple sizes.
- The four beveled corners and rounded casing optimize the sensor housing for both patient comfort and ease of use, even in posterior regions.
- Designed for enhanced durability as well as comfort, the proprietary WiseAngle™ cable exit on the sensor’s back adds cable flexibility.